Request to change your outgoing (From:) email address

Service Overview

Faculty and Staff can request to change the outgoing (From:) email address to their departmental or friendly email address. Example: can appear to come from youraddress@your

Available To

Faculty & Staff upon request

Getting Started

Click the Request Service button on this page to submit your request to change the outgoing email address. Make sure to specify the address you would like it to be.

Request Service

Related Articles (1)

Creating a new friendly alias.


Service ID: 1428
Fri 12/15/17 9:46 AM
Wed 9/15/21 7:16 AM