My Recently Visited Services

Request an off-campus employee ID card.

Request to have an existing card reader repaired

Request or modify a static IP address for a computer, printer, or other device. This includes access for Remote Desktop Access.

Request new AiM functionality or new Report

Request website maintenance available to ITS web clients.

IBM SPSS is a set of statistical analysis tools.

Request to have a mass email be sent out to Faculty, Staff, and Students.

Request access to a certain printer or be added to a printing group

Request to have a Bomgar account created for secure remote connection to support users or access endpoints.

Request assistance with setting up your MSU email on a mobile device (phone, tablet, or other)

Integration between 3rd Party and Banner

Request antivirus software be installed or report any issues with antivirus software on an MSU-owned computer.

Report an Information Security incident.

This service is for only for questions, modifications, and issues regarding Admin By Request (ABR). Access to ABR is handled in a separate service (see details on full service page).

Request additional storage space on the I: drive/J: drive

MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables users to perform computationally intensive tasks.

Request to have a firewall exception for a specific URL, IP, or port

Requesting/removing a departmental alias which is connected to the same inbox as your address.

To report an issue with a phone line, such as buzzing on the line, call forwarding not working, caller ID not correct, receiving calls from wrong number, etc.

Request ITS assistance with events hosted at the Meridian campus at the College Park, Riley Center, or Riley Campus locations.