Request a change in owner/webmaster for a website

Service Overview

To request a change of ownership or webmaster for a university/departmental website.

Available To

Students, Faculty, & Staff

Getting Started

Click Request Service on this page and attach a completed Webspace Change of Ownership form to your request. You can also bring the completed form to the Service Desk in 108 Allen Hall or send the form via Campus Mail to Mailstop 9697.

Please note that the owner needs to be a faculty or staff member of MSU, but the Webmaster can be anyone with a NetID/NetPassword and access to wireless and VPN services.


Request Service


Service ID: 1342
Tue 9/12/17 3:12 PM
Wed 9/26/18 12:38 PM