Request a change of ownership/webmaster for a Student Organization website

Service Overview

To request a change of ownership or webmaster for a current Student Organization website.

Available To

Students, Faculty, and Staff

Getting Started

Click Request Service on this page and attach a completed Student Organization Change of Ownership form to your request. You can also bring the completed form to the Service Desk in 108 Allen Hall or send the form via Campus Mail to Mailstop 9697.

Please note that the owner needs to be the faculty advisor for the student organization, but the web master can be anyone the faculty advisor approves.


Request Service


Service ID: 1244
Tue 9/12/17 2:04 PM
Wed 9/26/18 3:36 PM