Service Request Forms

Click each section title to expand/collapse that section

Mass Email/Announcement Request:

To request a mass email or announcement you must authenticate using your NetID and NetPassword. If you do not know your NetID please see NetID and NetPassword Information.

Authentication information:
For User Name enter your NetID
For Password enter your NetPassword

All campus announcement requests require vice presidential authorization.

Prior to submitting your MSU ID card request, a Business Photo must be made. If you are in the Division of Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the Office of Agricultural Communications to obtain a new or updated business photo. Alternatively, if you are NOT in the Division of Agriculture, Forestry, and Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the MSU Office of Public Affairs.

If you are a Meridian employee, you may obtain your MSU ID card at the Meridian campus Police Office.

Your ID card will be mailed to your Mailstop address so it is essential that your Mailstop is correct.

Click here to request your ID Card for Off-Campus Employees

Mailing List Request
Request a departmental, academic, or organizational mailing list

MSU Mailing Lists Web Interface
Maintain MSU mailing lists

Departmental Main Billing Number Maintenance Request
Use this form to create, change, or terminate your Departmental Main Billing Number or change your Banner Account Number.

Departmental LDS/Calling Card/Conferencing Request
Use this application to establish or delete a departmental long distance service, travel calling card, and conferencing request.

Online Telephone Service Work Order
Use this form to order new installations or changes to existing telephone service.

Personal Long Distance Service
Use this form to create or terminate a personal long distance service account.

Residence Hall Telephone Service
Use this form to order new residence hall telephone service. Only students currently living in residence halls are eligible for this service.

Non-MSU Domain Request
Request a qualified non-MSU domain name

Student Organization Webspace Request
Request space for a Student Organization Web site.

Student Organization Webspace Change of Ownership
Change of ownership in a student organization.

Subdomain Request
Request a qualified subdomain name.

University Webspace Change of Ownership
Adding/Editing Webmaster ownerships of web sites

University Webspace Request
Request space for a University Web page

0% helpful - 4 reviews


Article ID: 1451
Mon 9/10/18 3:25 PM
Wed 1/15/20 8:37 AM