Request an off-campus employee ID card

Prior to submitting your MSU ID card request, a Business Photo must be made.

  • If you are in the Division of Agriculture or Forestry and Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the Office of Agricultural Communications to obtain a new or updated business photo.
  • Alternatively, if you are not in the Division of Agriculture, Forestry, or Veterinary Medicine, you may contact the MSU Office of Public Affairs.

If you are a Meridian employee, you may obtain your MSU ID card at the Meridian campus Police Office. Your ID card will be mailed to your Mailstop address so it is essential that your Mailstop is correct.

Request Service


Service ID: 1403
Wed 11/22/17 8:05 AM
Thu 11/14/19 8:53 AM