Search9 Results

Services or Offerings?
Wireless, Ethernet, Telephone, Cable Television, and Access problems.

To report an issue with a phone line, such as buzzing on the line, call forwarding not working, caller ID not correct, receiving calls from wrong number, etc.

Request assistance with setting up your MSU email on a mobile device (phone, tablet, or other)

Request to order new residence hall telephone service. Only students currently living in residence halls are eligible for this service.

Request to create or terminate a personal long distance service account.

Request to establish or delete a departmental long distance service, travel calling card, and conferencing request.Note that an LDS number or Calling Card is only needed for use with the legacy telephone system

Request to reset or change the passcode used to access voicemail

Request that new voicemail service be set up for a phone line

Request to have an automated attendant created or modified for a phone number