Search5 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request to receive departmental PINNACLE billing statement

Request to create, change or terminate your Departmental Main Billing Number or change your Banner Account Number

Request to change the billing number currently used for a long distance number, calling card, or conferencing account. Note that an LDS number or Calling Card is only needed for use with the legacy telephone system

Use this service to activate the MoneyMate PLUS option on your faculty/staff MoneyMate account. For assistance in completing this request, please call the Campus Card Office at 662-325-3387.

To get a quote and request phone maintenance.